Since it’s been two years since my last Sydney trip, my list of things to do & places to go was HUGE. My last trip was all about the coast; catching the ferry across to Manly and going to the beach where Home & Away is filmed. This time, it was more about the food and the bars. Even though I covered a lot, there’s still so many places I would love to check out. Next time huh?
Here’s a list of the places I visited AND I would highly recommend:
– Kelly’s Bar and Grill, Bondi Junction (Tasty ribs with an amazing view)
– Bavarian Bier Cafe, Bondi Beach (good priced food that you can eat by yourself or share)
– Bondi FM Cafe, Bondi Beach (good breakfast spot)
– Bona Fides, Sydney CBD (good breakfast spot)
– Cafe Sydney, Sydney CBD (good for lunch, over looking the harbour bridge)
– Icebergs Bistro, Bondi Beach (good lunch spot with a view over the beach)
– The Bucket List (looking over Bondi beach as pictured above)
– Since I Left You, Sydney CBD (small little laneway bar, good for after work drinks)
– Hemmesphere, Sydney CBD (sushi & cocktail lounge with a very impressive wine list, the photos on the site don’t do it any justice!)
– Blu Bar on 36, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney CBD (go here at 5:30pm to watch the sun go down)
Do you have some places I should add to my list for next time?